NRS Women's Orion Paddling Jacket
|In stock (1)
When you're dressed to adapt to the changing moods of the sea, you can smile knowing you're prepped for all-day comfort come squall or sun. The NRS Women's Orion Paddling Jacket gives touring paddlers that confidence with waterproof protection, quick-adapting features and a less-restrictive neoprene neck seal.
- 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Paddler's Cut™ for an athletic fit.
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ neck seal is a less restrictive alternative to latex yet still keeps most water out.
- Articulated, fully adjustable hood fits comfortably with or without a helmet. Hood stows compactly when not in use.
- The perforated face shield with a soft fleece interior blocks wind and spray without restricting airflow.
- Offset zipper design keeps the face shield out of your way, whether closed for maximum protection or open for added ventilation.
- Latex wrist gaskets completely seal the sleeves for rolling and keep paddle-drip out.
- Wrist cuffs are reinforced with extended neoprene protection to keep arms dryer.
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water.
- Inner skirt with a dual-adjust neoprene waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your cockpit dry.
- Reflective tape on the hood, and reflective graphics throughout the jacket, keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Features two splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets for small essentials and a larger dual-entry splashproof kangaroo pocket.