NRS Escape Inflatable SUP Boards
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Built for going fast and going far, the NRS Escape Inflatable SUP Boards deliver the efficiency for after-work attainment paddles and the carrying capacity for overnight tours.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Escape SUPs feature our proprietary Axis Technology™ plus a 15 cm wide stiffening band stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Six D-rings on the nose and four D-rings on the tail come rigged and ready with bungee cord out of the box.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
|Length:||11.6: 351 cm / 12.6: 381 cm / 14.0: 427 cm|
|Width:||11.6: 81 cm / 12.6: 76 cm / 14: 74 cm|
|Weight:||11.6: 26 lbs / 12.6: 27 lbs / 14.0: 34 lbs|
|Capacity:||11.6: 45-113 kg / 12.6: 45-113 kg / 14.0: 45-113 kg|
|Volume:||11.6: 326 L / 12.6: 335 L / 14.0: 363 L|