NRS Men's Axiom Dry Suit
|Availability:||Out of stock|
When the conditions are savage, staying warm and dry trumps bells and whistles every time. A basic dry suit design with a beyond-basic construction, the NRS Men's Axiom Dry Suit uses GORE-TEX Pro fabric to offer kayakers superior waterproof, breathable protection.
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best-in-class waterproof-breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets protected with GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style overcuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- 13 cm wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, relief zipper and GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks.
0 stars based on 0 reviews