NRS Men's Navigator Comfort-Neck Dry Suit
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Whether you prefer open seas or ocean-like lakes, paddling on major bodies of water requires gear with quick adaptability. The NRS Men's Navigator Dry Suit delivers with superior waterproof, breathable protection and the versatility needed for long days and unpredictable conditions.
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best-in-class waterproof-breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Articulated storm hood with three bungee adjustments for a custom fit. Easily roll, stow and secure the hood with a fabric loop and hook when it's not needed.
- Perforated face shield features a soft fleece interior and an offset zipper design for enhanced comfort.
- Zip the face shield up to block wind and spray, or unzip for added ventilation when conditions are fair.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper with protective flap.
- 13 cm wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- Comfort-Neck drywear features a supple, secure, and contoured volcano-style neoprene neck gasket that dramatically increases your wearing comfort over a traditional latex gasket, while keeping 99% of water out so you can remain focused on the experience.
- GlideSkin™ neoprene, volcano-style overcuffs protect latex wrist gaskets.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Features two PFD-friendly zippered shoulder pockets, relief zipper and GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks.