SMC Mini CRx Prusik Pulley
|Availability:||In stock (8)|
The CR stands for Crevasse Rescue, the X means weight has been carved off. Stronger than many larger pulleys, it fits neatly in a pocket or pack for quick access. With prusik minding sideplates, this little pulley is a great companion in the alpine. Small and light as it is, it is not for organized SAR use or Tyrolean traverses. Use it for emergency cravasse and rescue systems.
- Aluminum sideplates with nylon sheave and bushings, steel axle.
- Rounded sidplates rotate easily to secure placement at any point on the rope.
- Working load suits personal rescue only.
- Wide base works with prusik cords up to 8mm.
- Dimensions are 7.5 x 4.5cm.