NRS Women's Nomad Comfort-Neck Dry Suit
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The NRS Women's Nomad Dry Suit gives paddlers who don't kayak the option to roam the waters of the world no matter the season. We combine superior waterproof, breathable protection with a streamlined design, eliminating the bulk of an unnecessary kayak overskirt.
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best-in-class waterproof-breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Comfort-Neck drywear features a supple, secure, and contoured volcano-style neoprene neck gasket that dramatically increases your wearing comfort over a traditional latex gasket, while keeping 99% of water out so you can remain focused on the experience.
- Volcano-style GlideSkin™ neoprene overcuffs protect latex wrist gaskets.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper and drop-seat relief zipper.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle offers additional abrasion resistance.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, buckle-closure waist belt and GORE-TEX PRO fabric socks.
0 stars based on 0 reviews