NRS Women's Paddle Wetshoe
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The NRS Women's Paddle Wetshoe protects against cool water and rugged put-ins. Featuring a thick neoprene construction, plush interior lining and a high-top, low-profile design, it's a versatile bootie perfect for bare or dry-socked feet.
- Built using a women-specific design featuring a naturally shaped toe box for all-day comfort.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Cush graphene-infused interior provides thermal-conductive properties for more warmth while also reducing water retention.
- A 3 mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5 mm neoprene insole and 2 mm plastic shim provides maximum protection.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, letting you easily slip the Paddle Shoe on and off, whether barefoot or over socks.
- Also features a webbing pull tab to aid in donning.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.