Aqua-Bound Pagaie Sting Ray Carbon Versa-lock
|Article number:||SRA-VC2CB 210-225|
|Availability:||In stock (4)|
NEW for 2023! Carbon from tip to tip, the Sting Ray Carbon offers a carbon shaft and carbon blade, without the typical “carbon” price point.
- Weighing 29.75 ounces, the Sting Ray Carbon is the lightest adjustable length, flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at this price point.
- Redefined, stronger blade. The new blade shape provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, stiffer feel, and quieter entry and exit. The upgraded carbon + nylon blade material is stronger (meaning less flex) and thicker, making it more durable and robust long-term.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon blades are engineered to be the best option in plastics, renowned for their combination strength, weight, and stiffness.
- 92.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for efficiency, providing enough torque to maneuver the kayak without being overly fatiguing.
- The traditional “mid-sized” or slender blade design is preferred by low-angle paddlers where the forward stroke is more horizontal or relaxed in nature.
- The carefully engineered blade shape slices into and out of the water and limits fatigue due to wind resistance.
- The sharp dihedral provides a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Versa-Lok™ offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options, and does so with an easy to use and understand system that is secure (no disengagement), robust (will hold form for a very long time), and resistant to corrosion (nylon plastic and stainless steel parts).
- The Versa-Lok clamping system is backed by structural and cyclical testing, plus a decade of on-water use.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
This is an oversize item, contact us for the applicable fees and shipping terms.
|Weight:||29.75 oz (843 g)|
|Blades materials:||100% Carbon|
|Blades angles :|
|Number of parts:|
0 stars based on 0 reviews